Area 11 Conference
December 6, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Over 200,000 DECA students around the world, and 12,000 in Washington, begin their climb to international recognition at one of eleven Area Career Development Conferences held throughout the state. Top performers at Area CDCs advance to the DECA state championship level in March.
AREA 11 CONFERENCE DETAILS
Testing & Instructional Area Information
- 11/12 – 11/22 | Testing window
- 12/2 | Instructional areas will be updated to Google Drive
- Students will sign up for Remind notifications to receive competition information.
Other Planning Information
- 12/3 | Final Prep Meeting for Area Conference
Tentative Conference Schedule
- 8:30 a.m. | Opening Session
- 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. | Competitions
- As scheduled for competitors | Lunch + Election Session
- 5:00 – 5:30 p.m. | Estimated conference end time/departure for schools
For more information, please contact Area 11 Leader, Erin Ruehl at email@example.com